Sunday, August 26, 2012

Super Hero Party

This weekend we had our annual summer get together with my girlfriends from high school- well really we've been friends for longer than that. I love that we get together! This year, thanks to Misha we had a super hero party to celebrate Kira's birthday. All the kids got capes and a mask.



Then they had to save the dinosuars and other such fun creatures from the shaving cream mess in the swimming pool. None of them were really too keen on getting messy except for Aiden and Carlos- they loved it! 

 We had yummy cupcakes but the kids only wanted their iron man super hero rings.
It was a lot of fun and Chase was content to climb the stairs and get into things he shouldn't.
 

I sure love these girls and we missed those who couldn't come- I can't wait till Christmas when I can see them again!

No comments: