Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another year

 Another birthday has come and gone and this year treated me well. We had small celebrations for a few days which was fun. One day last week we went to Cold Stone for ice cream, and on Friday I went to dinner with Katrina. Afterwards we wandered some shops and stopped at the Sweet Tooth Fairy. It was great and nice to enjoy the evening kid free! Then on Monday we went out to eat at The Pizza Factory. I'm glad that Mark and Steff came along and we had a good time!


After dinner we came home and had pumpkin pie. Steve and I aren't the biggest cake fans, so we have pie for our birthday and it was delicious.
So here's to another year!

3 comments:

Katrina and Brian said...

Love the pie picture!

Jennie said...

Wendy! I love checking your blog and keeping up with your growing kids! Your little Chase is seriously so HANDSOME! And obviously so is your Makenna! I just read your comment, and it is astonishing how small the world becomes within the church! I feel like little connections are made all the time, in the most random ways. How great that you got to have a conversation about our parent's seminary teacher! And how special it is that he remembered both of our parents so well.

It is sad to me that I can't remember the last time I saw you...please tell me I've seen you since my wedding?!? Come November, I will be coming to live with my in laws, in Sandy, while Devin finishes up his rotations before he graduates from med school next June. I would LOVE to set up a day to meet you somewhere, meet your kids, and catch up!

Misha Palza said...

Happy Birthday! OLD LADY!