Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Aquarium

On Chases' actual birthday we went to the aquarium. It was so fun but even more fun because we went with friends. Misha, Aja and LeeAnne met us there with their kids and it was a great day. I think the favorite was the penguins. The kids stood there a long time watching them swim around and we even got to see them feed the penguins.
They had this rope bridge that you could walk across which Makenna thought was cool.
 Between the four of us mom's there were 11 kids- and these two babies were the easiest to keep track of:)


 The 9 other cute kids and their backsides:) This was the only time they were all watching the same thing together and I'm extra proud I got a picture of it- I love it!
 Our sweet shark faces....
 And our mean shark faces...

Chase is in love with Kira!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love It! I am stealing some of these cute pics! Thanks!