Wednesday, August 27, 2014

4 months

 My baby turned 4 months this week. I love this stage- I just want him to stay just like this! He weighs 14 lbs and is 24.5 inches. He is such a happy boy. He chats and giggles- Makenna  is the best at getting him to laugh, and his fingers are always in his mouth! He is super close to rolling over- if only he didn't have a shoulder in the way. He is getting better at naps during the day- still not great but better and still good at night, usually up just once.
 He loves to watch the other two and puts up with them always being in his face or touching him- although I can't seem to handle it anymore!
 The other day I came home to find this...so cute!
 He is just so precious and it is selfish of me but what I love most is that he adores me. He kicks his legs so fast when I come into the room, he just wants me when he is sad and he still snuggles right up to me. Love it!

No comments: