Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Festivities

This week has been a fun one. It started out with pumpkin carving Monday night. I cleaned out the insides...

 Steve carved....
And Makenna would have nothing to do with the pumpkin. I totally thought she would get into it. No, she didn't want to touch the icky insides and complained that it smelled the whole time!
 Oh well, we still had fun!
Then on Tuesday Makenna's preschool went to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful sunny morning and was a lot of fun. The kids could wear their halloween costumes which I think was Makenna's favorite part. She was Cinderella this year.
I could hardly keep track of Chase- he is just so busy and so fast!
 We make great witches!


 And finally trick-or-treating last night. Chase was the cutest Scooby Doo on the block. Both of them were so wound up yesterday that I was glad when we could get this event over with.

My attempt at getting one of them together- I think its a perfect picture because they both are so happy!

It was the best weather for trick-or-treating. We were out for about an hour just doing our little circle which is perfect. Makenna loved handing out the candy I think more than getting it. Later she laid it all out and admired her loot!

2 comments:

Steffani said...

Makenna and Chase look so cute! Looks like Halloween was a lot of fun!

Misha Palza said...

So fun! Love the scooby doo costume and that's about our pumpkin carving went :)