Monday, November 26, 2012

Makenna Facts

 My Makenna you have turned 4 and I can't believe it. Year 3 was a tough one- having a new brother and moving within 6 weeks of each other threw you for a loop and I finally feel like the past few months we've finally made some head way in not having as many tantrutms or screaming fits- you are a screamer! You test me every day and I didn't even know what patience was until I had you. You make me be a better mom and person and teach me things every day.
Even though you test me every day I couldn't love you more! You can be sweet with Chase and also a big help around the house, when you want to be. You love going to your music class every week and love going to preschool. You have really grown up since going which is fun to watch but makes me sad too. You love to sing. You're always singing something and you make up your own songs too!
 You have quite the imagination. You're always dressing up as a princess, or pretending you're a dog, or you're someones sister. Lately you've been making up stories about pretend grandparents and a sister! In the evenings while we're trying to kill time before bed you become a cheerleader and we're your crowd. You throw us prizes and do little dance routines. I love it.
 You are a social butterfly. You always want to play with someone and ask if anyone is coming over to visit, and when someone is over you don't want them to leave. You're still not the greatest eater you are doing better and most of the time will at least take 2 bites of dinner. But if it wasn't for dairy products you would have wasted away by now. You do like broccoli so I'll take that.
 
 You still don't like to be the spotlight in front of people but will do something if you have to. You gave your first talk in primary a few weeks ago and you were so brave and got right up there. It was the sweetest 30 second talk I have ever heard.
You are my little girl and you have a special spot in my heart! I love you.