Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Treehouse Museum

This past Friday was a busy one. We were able to meet Misha and Kira at the Treehouse museum. The girls loved it- you always have to go there with friends so that the kids can play together and the adults can chat, which is exaclty what happened and it was wonderful!

           They were rodeo queens...
You have to do dress-ups
                                                   Chilling in the Indian tent
 And then hanging out in the Mongolia tent were some of the things they did, but really I'm sure those two could have played all day long without getting bored.
 

                                       
Then that night  Steve and I were able to go to Thriller! Loved it. I'm so glad Steve is willing to go with me, and for family who are always willing to watch our kids. So fun.


1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

Yup, no prob... Im good with that! Warning I don't do DISHES!

I love that we do get to get together! Until next time.