Monday, November 26, 2012

15 months!

 My little man you are 15 months old and I wanted to write down a few of the things you do at this age. The best way to describe you right now is BUSY! You are into and on everything- not joking, you have figured out how to climb up the oven, you climb onto everything! If you're not climbing your making a mess somewhere and I have to keep my eyes on you all the time.
You are sweet though and my favorite is when you randomly come up to me and give me a kiss. You have a soft spot in my heart and you've figured out that you can start crying when Makenna is near and I'll come running and save you- and then you smile because you were just fine. You love your balnkets and are just like Linus on Charlie Brown- you seem to always be carrying one of them around and you curl right up with them when you go to sleep.
 You love being outside!  You want to do everything that Makenna does and get frustrated when you can't. Your favorite word is dad. You look for him in the morning, you look for him after nap, and when you finally hear the garage open you run around screaming Dad! You also say ball, eyes and we know that you're saying thank you and football. You know what a dog and a duck say as well.
 You are my little fruit and vegetable eater. If all else fails at meal time just pull out some more fruits and vegetables.You also love treats and chips- thats my boy! You only have 7 teeth but seem to manage just fine.
 You are just the cutest kid ever and I sure love you- you're my little man!

No comments: