Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Away

A few weekends ago Chris and I had our annual weekend getaway. Its a great tradition that we've started and I love it! We started our Friday eating at Bite Size for lunch and then getting manicures and pedicures. It was my first time getting one and it might have started a new habit. We then wandered through a Fall boutique that was going on. In the evening we attended Little Women  and they did such a good job.
On Saturday we attended a session at the temple.....
and then wandered around at the City Creek mall.
It was such a great time and a nice break. It didn't even seem like anyone missed me at home so I guess I need to leave more often for them to appreciate me, one night isn't enough!:)

1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

Sooo Fun! We need to go to the mall, I haven't been yet! Nights away are good for everyone! :)