Monday, September 24, 2012

Growin' Up

This little man is just growing too fast. As of last week he has finally decided that walking is his mode of transportation. He was walking a little bit but crawling was still much faster until last week, he finally caught on and is now zoomin around upright. He's getting too fast and won't even hold still for a picture.
Also as of last week we are binky free!! I think the binky is more for me than for them. I seriously have a panic attack when the binky gets lost- so I'm always so proud of myself when I can part with the binky. It was a little rough last week, I didn't think Chase was that attached to the thing while sleeping- I never saw it in his mouth when I would check on him but he woke up every night last week crying. But we prevailed and have been back to sleeping through the night. Yeah!!!

No comments: