Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day of Preschool

When did my little girl get so big? Today was her first day of preschool! She was so excited. She quickly got dressed and ready this morning and wore her backpack almost all morning long- and kept asking me how much longer till we could go- after we have lunch then we can go. The moment finally arrived and she did great. She walked right in, put her backpack on the hook and went and sat down. I was so proud of her and I teared up for a second on the way home. Love her!

4 comments:

Misha Palza said...

I so know what you mean! It is so wrong that Kira just turned three and thinks she is a pro at the whole school thing. :(

Steffani said...

She looks so cute!

Kreedology said...

Preschool Setup Preschool Solution Preschool Material Preschool Curriculum Preschool Franchise all these can be found simply at www.kreedology.com

Unknown said...

I consider you’ve created some genuinely exciting points. Not too most people would in reality consider about this the way you simply did. I’m really impressed that there’s a lot about this topic that’s been uncovered and you also did it so tremendously, with a lot class.
pre schools in india
kindergarten school
kids play school