Monday, May 14, 2012

FHE, Crawling, and QOTD

A couple of Mondays ago we went to Cold Stone for Family Home Evening. This really is our favorite FHE, that and playing games together. It would be our choice to do this every week!  





Also this little man mastered the art of crawling a couple of weekends ago. The second
you put him down he's on the move. He is pretty busy. We have a difficult time getting him dressed, entertaining him at church, really anything where he can't move around.
Makenna also has some QOTD that have made me smile lately. We were doing her hair one morning and she says to me "Mom I'm getting married this week.
Me: Who are you marrying?
Makenna: My dad. (Melt my heart)

Another morning I had just finished getting ready for the day and she asks, "Mom are you going to do your hair?
Me: I just did.
Makenna: Oh, well it doesn't look like it!
Gee, thanks:)

1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

lol! I love the honesty... I get that at dance all the time, it's a little harder to take when it's not your own kid!