Friday, April 1, 2011

This Isn't an April Fool's Joke

My house is for sale! Anyone want to buy a house in Logan? I know of a really nice one and it just went up on the market yesterday. New flooring, some rooms just got a new paint job, I have pretty flowers coming up (anyone convinced yet?) For those who don't know Steve's job was eliminated at work in January, and after 9 LONG weeks of dedicated job hunting, Steve got a job but the only problem is that we're moving. We're so relieved that Steve has a job, it is the worst feeling not having one and we're excited for the adventures ahead but I'm sad to leave. We're not going far, but far enough that I've had some emotional breakdowns. We live in such a good neighborhood, have such good friends, and are so close to family. If anyone wants to come and see you're more than welcome!

4 comments:

Misha Palza said...

We are all going to miss you. :)

Kajsa and Fam said...

Good luck with your next adventure, change is hard but I hope it works out for the best! And we are glad that you aren't moving too far so that we can still get together!

Pace Adventures said...

Clueless, where are you moving and when? It is hard, change but alot of your family has done it and in the same shoes it is hard but you will look back and see why sometimes it is hard while going through it, however you will make it.

The Fullmers Four said...

Wendy you are not supposed to move away. Where are you going? I am sure that where ever it is, it will be good, and you will love it there. I hope that everything works out for you.