Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Animals

This weekend Makenna and I made it out to the Heritage Center to see the baby animals. Its amazing what a year difference makes. Last year she just wanted to look at the animals but this year she loved touching them and wanted to hold them. It was a lot more fun! After we'd get done with one set of animals Makenna would turn and say, "What's next Mom". She could have stayed all day. She was brave enough and wanted to hold the duck. She was doing pretty good until the duck started getting wiggly and then Makenna was holding it by its feet! The worker wasn't too happy but I was so proud of her. It was a bit rainy at times but don't worry we've got it under control. I'm glad we could go with friends as well, Thanks Mish and Cindy for a fun morning!

1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

Wow, you are on the ball. I will get my pics up soon. Thank you for a great day and so looking forward to next year. :)