Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is when we find out if we're having a boy or girl. I can't believe it's already here. With Makenna I swear this appointment was never going to come and this time its already upon us! Steve thinks its a girl, I guess he likes the extra estrogen in the house, Makenna also says its a girl, and I can't decide what I want/think. Another girl would be fun, we have the clothes and the pink covered but I don't know about having more drama in the house. A boy would be fun too, change things up around here. The young women think I'm having a boy because they read my palm with a pencil... very scientific. We shall see, we're excited!

2 comments:

Misha Palza said...

Ooh I am so excited for you, what ever it is. I am going to hope for boy just cause I think you need one of each. Congrats!

Kajsa and Fam said...

Let us know what it is! I hope it is a girl so that our kids can be buddies, but either one would be great! Good luck!