Thursday, February 24, 2011

I love to see the Temple

For Family Home Evening a couple of weeks ago we talked about the temple and looked at pictures, then in nursery they talked about the temple and Makenna has talked about the temple every day since. So for FHE this week we actually went to see the temple. We bundled up and went for a short walk in front of the temple.
It was so fun and the whole time Makenna kept saying how pretty the temple is.


This 2 year-old stage is tough but also so fun. Every day she asks if it's church day, if we can go see the temple, and my favorite is her babbling her own prayer when we're saying prayers and she is including all those who are dear to her heart: Carter, Jack, Erin, Bailey (all her friends) and Tobey (the neighbors dog whom she is terrified of but talks about constantly). It warms my heart and brings a smile to my face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet Wendy! Little kids are so pure and innocent...I hope you have many many more moments like these!

Christine said...

So cute! I love that she mentioned the girls! :)