Friday, October 23, 2015

The Boys

Caleb was looking so cute in his plaid shirt the other day that I had to take a picture, especially because he was cooperating and holding still while I took it. You have to take advantage of those moments!
 Also I finally took Caleb out of his baby car seat today, so sad! I've been holding on and not turning him around because a) he is small for his age, only the 7%ile and b) he is my baby, he can't grow up! But he was getting a little squished turned around and I had to take him to the dr yesterday and he is 22lbs, so it was time. So I bought Chase a booster and moved his seat to Caleb. We went for a little drive to test out the "new" seats and Caleb was so happy! He smiled and giggled the whole 5 min. Chase on the other hand said, "Mom this isn't really so different!" Me: "Sorry buddy."


No comments: