Monday, October 5, 2015

Chase

 The boys got their haircut last week and I always think they look so adorable that I have to take a picture!

 They also celebrated Chase's birthday at school last week. He thought it was awesome and was so excited all day! Here he is talking about his poster...
 and his picture in front of the birthday tree at school!
 Last weekend I went out with some friends and gave Steve strict instructions that he had to give the kids a bath before he put them to bed. Chase can be kind of a pain in the tub because he freaks if any water gets on his face. So I'm not sure what exactly was going on but what I gathered their was a lot of screaming, crying and thrashing around and finally Steve was able to wash Chase's hair if he had on his goggles! Glad I missed it and can just enjoy the silly picture!:)
 

No comments: