Wednesday, October 14, 2015

All Makenna needs for Christmas is....

             HER TWO FRONT TEETH!
I think she looks so adorable and I love the way she talks with her teeth missing, it's so cute! She lost one of them on Monday at breakfast and the other one was super wriggly too. I tried to convince her that if they both came out the same day the tooth fairy would bring her extra money for only having to come once but she didn't go for it. She wanted the tooth fairy to come twice! So again this morning at breakfast the other one started bleeding and she wanted it out before she left to school because we were both pretty sure it would come out at lunch and she didn't want that. She was wriggling it and trying to get it out but one side was being stubborn. She kept getting ready for school and then I was trying to wriggle it out. Finally after some tears, a little more blood and being frustrated it came out! She told me after school that it was much easier to eat not having two wriggly front teeth:)
The funny part about this morning was I was holding Caleb on one hip and helping Makenna with her tooth with the other hand and Caleb is dry heaving watching Makenna! I tried to put him down but he wanted to be up watching even though he was gagging. It made me wonder how he'll be when he gets older if blood is going to gross him out!??
So fun for Makenna. She said she hopes the tooth fairy brings her $1,000!!!

No comments: