Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Chase turns 4!!

Today is my baby Chases' birthday! I can't believe he is 4 already. This guy cracks me up every day, he is just so much fun. He is really into super heroes right now and can't get enough of capt. America, Hulk, Batman, whoever. He is always wanting to play bad guys and super heroes! So you can imagine he got quite a few super hero guys and he also loves minions so those things are mixed in as well!
We celebrated with Grandmas, Grandpa and Andrea on Sunday with presents, dinner and cake and ice cream.
I love this picture- Chase so happy and Makenna's disgruntled face (life is so hard when its not your birthday!)

 Sweet Chase was kind enough to let her help open some of his presents.
 He has been wanting these Hulk hands for months (I'm not joking). He saw them in the store and wanted them, of course I said no and every time we've gone to Wal-Mart since he's asked if I'm going to get them yet. He loves them and has hardly taken them off since Sunday!

 Today, his actual birthday we took him to the fun center and played the arcades and the kids also played in the climbing cove.


He got to play with friends and tonight we went and got our birthday ice cream. I think he had a pretty good birthday!


                                                                  Love you buddy!!

No comments: