Sunday, March 8, 2015

Random

Makenna and Chase play so well together (most of the time) and these were just some random pictures I took. I love it when they dress up!
I teach piano lessons and the other day I caught them playing pretend piano lesson! Makenna was the student and Chase was the teacher. It made me laugh to listen to what they were saying. I didn't think they paid much attention during my lessons, but like always they surprise me and listen a lot more than I think!
Yesterday Makenna and I went on a date to Boondocks and played the arcade games. We had a fun time together and I taught her how to play Pac Man (it's about only game I'm good at!) we won quite a few tickets playing the games and she picked that pink squishy dinosaur as a prize. So glad we could spend time together.

No comments: