Thursday, March 26, 2015

11 months

My baby turned 11 months this week! He has changed so much this month and has been so fun. He has been so loud, he has discovered his voice and I think likes to hear himself. It's really bad when we go into the bathroom at church. He has learned it's extra loud in their and just yells thinking he is so funny (which it is:) One of his top front teeth poked through last week, so now we're up to 3!
No more baby food for him, he just gags when I put it in his mouth. He just loves eating except for bananas, those also make him gag. His favorite game is the dropping game. He likes to be holding something while he's eating(cup, spoon) and then towards the end of the meal he starts dropping it and then laughs when Makenna or Chase give it back to him. It's nice that one of the other kids will pick up the item but frustrating too because they fight over who gets to pick it up! But Caleb's face is too cute for me to put an end to this game:)
 
 He loves music and starts bouncing when he hears some going.
 This month he has also mastered pulling himself up to stand! It took me completely by surprise when one morning last week I went to get him out of his crib and he's just standing there! He's now pulling himself up wherever he can. We might just skip actual crawling, he is still army crawling, to walking.
 I'm afraid to say it in case I jinx myself but he has also been consistently sleeping through the night for probably a week!!!!

Sure do love this little boy!

No comments: