Tuesday, May 21, 2013

We have a Graduate!

Makenna graduated from preschool tonight. She has loved school this year and learned so much! She knows her ABC's in sign language, the pledge of allegiance, how to write her name and how to spell mom, she learned so many songs this year, and many other things that I probably don't even know that she knows. She is constantly asking me questions and asking what letter words start with. Sometimes it's more than I have patience for, but I know she is soaking it all in. I can't believe how much she has grown up this year! We are so proud of her!!

 
She is quite the artist and I love it when she draws. (Just in case you were wondering, no there are NOT five people in our family- I don't know where that other person came from in her picture)
 
 I love how she writes her name! She is so smart!

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Makenna looks so proud of herself! And she should be :)