Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jared and Lauren

Jared and Lauren got married last weekend! It was so good spending time with family and being at the temple!
My kids looked adorable- thanks to Katrina for making Makenna's dress. Makenna has been talking about the wedding for a good month now, wanting to know if it was here yet. The day finally came and her shy/stubborn streak comes out and I could not get any pictures of her with Jared and Lauren. I was not happy with her, its a good thing she looked so cute.

This little man also looked adorable- I just want to squish him! He wasn't afraid of the bride and groom.






A special thanks to Mark and Steff who played with my kids ALL day long. My kids loved it.

 That night they had dancing at the reception. Chase stole a dance with the bride, I got a dance with Chase, and I even got a dance with Steve! (Makenna sat the table all evening refusing to come up and dance- what a stinker!!)

 Congratulations Jared and Lauren- Love you!!