Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cherry Hill

Last week we took the kids to Cherry Hill. Jared and Lauren came along and surprised us by bringing my mom as well. Makenna loved it. She definatley is getting braver and is becoming quite the fish.
Chase however took some warming up to the water but evntually he was running around in the kiddy pool as well.
The lazy river was great! Makenna wanted to keep going around and around and even thought that she was big enough to go on her own- if only I wasn't so mean:)





Needless to say Chase didn't get a nap that day and at about 5 he had called it quits. He curled up in his towel and was out!
We sure had a fun time. Steve and I even got to hang out with Jared and Lauren and go on the big rides while mom stayed with the kids. We had so much fun!!

1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

Looks like tons of fun! Kira and I want to go next time! I like Makenna's face going down the slide!