Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas!

Christmas was so fun this year! I love that Makenna is understanding the magic of the holiday this year and I know it will only be more fun next year! I especially loved trying to teach her the real reason for Christmas. We watched The Nativity clip several times and I would narrate what was going on. One night we were getting out of the car from somewhere and Makenna looked up into the sky and said, "There's a new star mom for Jesus!" It was so cute and I know at least she was paying attention.

Makenna decided to put Santa's treats under the Christmas tree and in the morning she was so amazed that they were gone. She talked about it for a long time.




Her big present was a new bike. It's going to take some practice but I think once she gets the pedaling thing figured out she's going to love it. Right now she thinks that Steve and I should push her down the sidewalk!















We had a great Christmas! Lots of food, relaxing and a good time together.

















1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

What a fun christmas! Your hair looks so dark. Makenna and Chase look so big.