Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 months old!

This litle man turned 4 months old! He still is just the sweetest thing, he probably gets a bazillion kisses throughout the day. He is 14.5 lbs and 25.5 inches with the cutest little chubby legs!

*At 4 months he's rolled over a few times but I don't think he realizes what he does.
*He always has his hands in his mouth and this past weekend he discovered his tongue and pokes out the end of it.

*He doesn't like loud noises which causes a problem due to having a loud, screaming sister. Sometimes he just gives me this look of, "Why do I have to put up with this mom?" as Makenna is in his face.
* He is quite ticklish and his little giggle just makes me giggle too.

*He's been a turkey at sleeping lately at night. Some nights he'll get up once and other nights its like he's a newborn again.
*He really is the happiest, most content baby. He loves to sit in his little chair and watch us all- except at meal times and then he wants to sit with me up at the table.
We sure love this little bundle!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

So cute! I love his little smile! I was just looking at this with Jack and when he saw Makenna he said "there's Bakenna!!" Apparently he learned from Carter....lol!