Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crazy kids

My two little hooligans just make me smile. Here are some random things that have happened lately.

We started giving Chase baby food. He's not so sure about it and seems to always make the funniest faces while putting food in his mouth.


Makenna started going to primary and she LOVES it. She's always singing and leading music at home and asking when is it time for church. I got a calling in Primary, so last Sunday I could actually see how she acts in primary, she sits so still and quiet watching whoever is up front. She doesn't sing or talk and just sits watching. Why can't she be reverent at home?

We've been making a lot of snowflakes because Makenna wants to cut with the scissors and we have no real snow to play in. She's getting pretty good at cutting.


I don't know where she learned this style because I certainly don't push my babies around in heels and with no pants on! I love it!




Makenna might be a photagrapher in training, she took these last two pictures!



























2 comments:

Christine said...

What? You don't walk around the block pantless and in heels? ;)
She does take good pictures!

Misha Palza said...

Lol! She is setting a new trend and Kira has picked up on the no pants maybe the heels will come later! Cute pics!