Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We have a secret?

The secret is out, at the end of August Makenna's life will be turned upside down because we're having a baby! Sometimes I wonder what I'm getting myself into, some days I can barely handle Makenna what will I do with two?
We're excited but I think my excitement is different this time than it was for Makenna (did anyone else feel like this?) I'm not nieve this time and so I know the things that I'm not looking forward to... pure exhaustion, spit up, poop on clothes etc. But there are things that I am excited about which outweigh the things I'm not... holding another baby that I love so much, watching Makenna make a new best friend, joy that a new person will bring to our family, little clothes, a little hand holding on to my finger.
A new adventure is ahead, only 6 more months to go.

9 comments:

Laura said...

YAY for you!!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to find out what your having this time. Good Luck!

LeeAnne said...

OoooOooOOOOOO! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you :D
Having 2 pretty different from having 1 but boy is it FUN! I absolutely love seeing Lucas adore his older brother, and Carlos bask in the glory and totally adore him back :)

Tom and Jen said...

Congratulations!! :D That's so exciting for you!!!! You'll have to keep us posted on how things are going. :)

Aimee Hardy said...

Congratulations!

The Fullmers Four said...

Hurray! Don't worry, I think it is normal to feel that way. At least I did. It is a lot of work, but it is totally worth it. I talked to Owen a bunch about the baby coming, so I think his trasisition was easier than mine. But it will all be good. You will love having that little person with you, then you will not be able to imagine life with out them.

Natalie said...

So excited for you!!! Congrats!

Candace said...

Congrats....that's SO exciting!! You and Kajsa are due the same month. There are so many babies coming this year. Hope you've been feeling okay. MaKenna is going to Love having a sibling!

Jennie said...

Oh Wendy!! I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think I will have the same mixed feelings about #2 as you are having right now. I bet you will get more and more excited the closer you get to August. Happy pregnancy!

Annette Tanner said...

Ooooo! Yay for you guys! Congratulations!