Monday, August 30, 2010

A nice little get away

Last week Makenna and I took a little road trip to see my good friend Laura and her family up in Wyoming. We had such a good time and enjoyed getting out of town. We were sad to leave Steve, but someone has to pay for the bills right?

We got to ride horses which Makenna did not like at all. She liked to watch them and feed them but she did not want to ride/touch them even with me on it.


She did love riding this horse though!

We also spent time up in the canyon, it was beautiful. We went to this spring and threw rocks in the river and enjoyed being outside.
This is Makenna and Ben and Makenna loved having two other kids to play with all the time. The boys also have cooler toys than we do. I think for her b-day I'll get her cars, airplanes, and trians rather than dolls and girl things.

I love that Ben and Makenna are looking at each other in the picture! So cute.



Yummy Popcorn!



1 comment:

Misha Palza said...

Oh so much fun! Wow Laura's kids have gotten so big. She looks really great. Thats nice you got to see her. Hope Makenna wasn't too hard in the car. Kira would have been a pain.