Sunday, August 8, 2010

Still Keeping Busy!

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone and how busy we've been, but we sure have had fun!
For the 24 of July we went to Bear Lake with our good friends the Runhaar's. Makenna loves being with the girls and she especially likes Bear Lake!



These girls are so cute!

The next weekend we went camping with my brother and sister-in-law. It was so fun to spend time with them. My brother hadn't been camping since he was 14 so it was high time he did it again.

I love this picture!





Makenna loved the extra attention she got from her aunt and uncle.


This past weekend we went camping with the Runhaar's. There was a stream that all the girls loved and I'm sure Makenna would have stayed all day.




We really did have a fun time regardless of this prison face look I was getting.




AND THEN... last night there was a reunion of us girlfriends from high school. I love it when I get to see them:)









2 comments:

Christine said...

yay!! Love the pics--remember you need to send me them from Bear lake and camping. I'll email yours soon too! Thanks for coming with us. :)

Misha Palza said...

Ha ha ha! Next time, One camera at a time that is hillarious! I love all our faces so candid. Oh you have some adorable pictures. You have to use the sleeping in the campchair as blackmail later on its better than naked in the tub. It seems like such a fun summer, can't beleive its ending :(