Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter and the Baby Animals

I know I'm a little slow but better late than never. These are pictures from Easter. Makenna thought it was so fun to open eggs that had candy in them. I had eggs all around the front room and we would have to open each egg and put the candy in the basket before she would pick up another one. She was really cute!






We also went and saw the baby animals at the Heritage Center. We just went on the "animal only" days which was so nice since their weren't very many people. Makenna wasn't in to touching the animals. I had to force her little hand to just barely touch the animals, she just would have rather watched, and I'm sure she would have watched them all day if she could.




It's so fun to watch her learn. She loves to make animal noises and is getting pretty good at knowing what noise the animals say. Her favorite right now is to "meow" like the cats.


3 comments:

Misha Palza said...

That is so cute. Her little dress is darling. I understand the timidness our girls will be the best of cowardly friends.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Baby Animal Days was fun. I went as well. It is the perfect toddler activity!

Christine said...

Love the pics-super cute!