Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Little Rascal

A couple of weekends ago we decided to head to the lake before summer was over. Our main intention was to just get lunch and then we'd touch the water but not spend much time in the water due to Makenna throwing fits every time this summer when it came to water. Well the little rascal loved the water this time! We spent three hours playing, I couldn't believe it. Hopefully she'll remember she had fun when we go again next summer.
,






Makenna has also sported this new look to everyone...

I know I'm crazy but does she have to give me the look now?




4 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Hahaha, it looks like the lakeshore grew on her! The same kind of thing happened with Carlitos- he especially despised sand when he was a baby, and just didn't like anything about going to the lake. Then last year we went to Nicaragua and took him to the beach (which I love, but I wasn't so sure how he would react), but that time he was absolutely delighted!
That look on her face is hilarious by the way :)

Mike said...

Yay She loves the water now. Hopefully for now on especially for next summer. That is funny! How are you guys doing? Nikki

Christine said...

I love that look, especially since that is the only look she gives me! Glad that she had so much fun at Bear Lake! :)

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Makenna is giving such a cute face. I'm glad she liked the water this time. What a fun trip for you guys.