Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Baby in White

Yesterday we blessed Makenna. She looked like a little angel, I didn't want to take her out of her dress because she just looked so cute! The blessing was perfect. All week Steve and I were joking that Makenna would either scream during her blessing, spit up, or get poop on her dress and none of these things happened, she was so quiet (minus some grunting due to her almost rolling out of everyone's arms while being blessed) It was so fun having family and friends over and such a fun day. I can't believe how big my girl is getting- we just love her!









8 comments:

Natalie said...

Wendy,
Congrats! She is very precious! I love all that hair!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty little girl! Congrats on the blessing.

emeebee said...

Oops, that pretty girl thing was from me, I clocked the wrong button :) - Erika

Heather said...

It was a nice blessing, too. She is such a beautiful little thing!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Mckenna's dress is so pretty. She looks really cute.

Christine said...

She looked so adorable!! Josh did say she almost rolled out of their arms! :) And what blessing she was blessed with too.

The Fullmers Four said...

WENDY!!! She is so cute. Congrats!!!

Hamblin Family said...

She is to cute! You guys make such cute little parents!