Saturday, September 29, 2018

Canning

Since living in Montana I haven't done canning like I used to because the produce isn't as available and I really miss it. Luckily a big truck brings peaches from Utah so I've been able to do those. Caleb was such a good helper getting the skins off the peaches, I just wish he would've lasted longer!
 I've really been wanting to do pears and applesauce again. So I made a quick trip to Utah and canned like crazy one weekend with Chris. Really the canning was just an excuse for a girls weekend! We were quite productive and came home with hopefully enough to last till next fall.

 I threw this last picture in of Makenna and I's little ice cream date after we went to listen to the Women's session of general conference. Love the time I spend with her.

No comments: