Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Thanksgiving this year we were able to come and be with my family. We weren't sure if we would be able to make it due to two of the guys that work for Steve got injured the Mon/Tues of Thanksgiving. Which meant Steve would need to be on a route. But due to the kindness of others- some people stepped up and told Steve they would cover the routes so that we could come to Utah. I'm so grateful that we could go! We hung out, did some crafting and of course ate way too much!





























My mom and Andrea got the air hockey table going again. I didn't even know they still had this, Jared bought it when we all were teenagers and we loved it!. I thought my mom had gotten rid of it but there it was in the basement. My kids loved it, they played it A LOT while we were visiting and I love that my dad played it with them!













Friday Steve and I made it to the temple and out to lunch, it was perfect- that had been our second date of the week, we went to the movies the night before, gotta take advantage of free babysitting!


Saturday we were able to spend some time with Steve's family and then we had to head home Sunday morning. We were so sad to miss Charlie's baby blessing. It was snowing that morning so we wanted to leave early before it got too bad. It was a great holiday and am so glad we got spend it with family!

No comments: