Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Photo Shoot and 1-year old facts

The kids have all gotten their hair cut within the last week and they all look adorable so we had a little photo shoot. Makenna was in desperate need, it was getting so snarly and long I was going crazy. She just is looking so grown up!:(
 My cheeser Chase always looks better when I can see his eyes.
 And this little man even though he has had his hair cut before it was just around his ears and above his eyes, this time we broke out the clippers and scissors and cut it all. He looks so much more grown up.
Some 12 month old facts about Caleb: He is just my little boy, he is the 4%tile for height and 7%tile for weight. We're still army crawling although I have caught him a few times the past few days crawling on all fours but it's just not as fast as army crawling! He loves holding our hands and walking around, he gets mad when I put him down. He also has been going along the furniture.
We're up to 6 teeth. He loves being with Makenna and Chase. He is just so busy. I don't think he holds still for a moment while he's awake. He is definitely a boy and thinks he's so funny when he toots or burps or when anybody else does!
 Still doing 2 naps a day and sleeping all night!! He loves cheese. He gets so excited when I get it out and I have to put it right away after I cut some or he keeps pointing to it and whining for more if its up on the counter. We sure do love this little boy!




 This picture is just random but it's so cute. Makenna and Chase had a little restaurant going on the other night and I had to take their picture.
Love my babies!!

No comments: