Tuesday, December 2, 2014

7 Months

 Our little Caleb turned 7 months.He is a character and I know I say this all the time but I just want to keep him like this! I love his hair. I purposely comb it up after we get out of the tub and Steve keeps asking me when I'll comb it down- probably never!:) Although it is getting longer and so it's starting to not stay up as well. I love the next picture of Caleb looking at Chase. He puts up with Makenna and Chase in his face All. The. Time! He is such a good sport about it.
 I don't want to ever forget that he likes to chew on his binky sideways. Sometimes he almost has that whole thing in his mouth! He also blows raspberries a lot and snorts. He started making his lips in an O and Ohh's at us.
He is a master at rolling over and has started scooting around a little bit. He can sit up but he is still wobbly so I can't leave his side. He has become a much better eater and willingly opens his mouth now. His favorites are peaches and pears.
Love you little guy!

No comments: