Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Photo Shoot

 The Sunday of Chases' birthday we hurried and took some cute pictures before church. This little 2 year old is starting to be quite the character. He is mastering the tantrums which makes me sad but he is still so sweet. He's pretty good about sharing, he loves nursery and loves to sing Popcorn Popping and Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam. He folds his arms while saying prayers and always has such a serious look on his face while the prayer is being said.
 He is finally getting his 4 pointer/canine teeth in and am pretty sure we haven't even started on the molars. He hasn't been my good eater like he used to be and enjoys playing with his food more than eating it. He is currently a huge fan of Buzz Lightyear and is always pretending to be him. He loves it when I call him Buzz. He is a total boy in making sound effects for everything he is doing and also enjoys spitting.
When he is giving everyone their goodnight hug he says "goodnight stinky Dad, goodnight stinky Kenna, goodnight stinky Mom." Last week in church he was calling the people behind us stinky butts! (How do you discipline that when they are laughing and I'm trying not to laugh?!) He loves Makenna. He follows her around all day and if she's not home he continuously asks when she will be. He says new words everyday and I'm amazed with his vocabulary. One morning this week I turned on Toy Story and he screamed Disneyland! when he saw the castle. I didn't even know he knew that word?! He'll still occasionally cuddle with me for a minute and always gives me hugs and kisses when I ask. We sure love our Chase and don't know what we would do without him!

 Makenna of course had to get in on the picture action. She loves the camera. She is super excited about preschool starting again next week!



 We love our little Makenna too!

No comments: