Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Rescue

A few weeks ago I took the kids to my parents house for the day. Later during the day Makenna decided to go up and play with the dollhouse and she locked the door so Chase couldn't bother her. Well then I asked her to unlock the door and she was trying but couldn't get it. She said, "It's ok mom, I'm fine." Well I have to get it unlocked and the lock won't pop open with a bobby pin, the screws to the doorknob are on the inside of the room along with the hinges to the door and the ladder isn't tall enough to get my dad on the roof. Good thing that there are two rooms close together. My dad pops off one screen to get to the other window. He looked in the window to where Makenna was before he took off the screen and said she was just playing away enjoying her isolation!
This was Makenna's face, like 'what's the big deal?'

No comments: