Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Random

The kids and I a few mornings a week have been going for a walk and then ending at the park. They have loved it! I have loved it as well- it kills some time in the morning, I get some excercise, and we're going before we've all melted from the heat. It's been great:)

Yesterday I snapped these pictures. Makenna's friend Lily was over and they got all dressed up. Chase of course couldn't be left out- he just melts my heart!
 They put on a great dance for me!
I sure love my two little monkeys! Some days are hard. The days I'm tired of doing the same things every day, we've been yelling a lot, Makenna pushing her limits with every thing, the kids not getting along. No one said being a mom was so hard and some days I'm just frustrated. But then I go and check on them before I go to bed and my heart melts and I'm glad that I can stay home with them, there is nothing I'd rather be doing!

No comments: