Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are you helping to stimulate the economy?

I can't believe its only been two months since I last posted, which was when Chase was born. It has been such a crazy two months that it feels like Chase should be a lot older. But Steve and I have been busy helping out the economy so I hope you all are doing your part because we're done for a while.

These past two months Chase has grown so much. When he was first born he was this scrawny little thing and now he has become quite the chunk. I love his little rolls and chubby cheeks. He really has been a piece of heaven. He is so calm and happy. Heavenly Father knew I needed someone low maintenance because Makenna has kicked it up about 20 notches. I'm not sure if it's due to all of the change lately or because she's almost three, but I have to remind myself that I do love her more than once during the day.


This little guy just warms my heart. In Makenna's defence she has been a pretty good helper with Chase and has been saying some funny things. She has been obsessed with the time lately, always asking what time it is. She also has been saying that she doesn't have any teeth like Chase when she doesn't want to eat something (which is often:)
They both make my world and I love them!



Not only did we pay for a baby but we also had to buy a new car. Steve has been borrowing his mom's car the past six months while commuting for work. But the car started having some issues and it was time to get something more reliable. So we bought a Kia Sorento. I love it! It's nice having more room and a car more familyish.

And then for the biggest purchase of all we bought a house. Our house finally sold! A week after Chase was born we got an offer on our house, 3 days later we were looking for one and made an offer and we moved in last weekend.
We had so much help moving, it was great. Thanks to everyone!



We loved this house. So many memories, but we're excited for the adventure ahead. It is so great having Steve home every day again. Makenna and I are in heaven. It's amazing how everything worked out with Chase's birth, and selling our house. A reminder to me once again that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing and we just have to trust him.




























4 comments:

Kajsa and Fam said...

YAY I am so happy that you were able to sell your house. Chase is darling! Hope all is going well at the new house!

Misha Palza said...

Your pictures are too cute. I love the one of Chase in his bouncer. And how did you get Makenna to sit still for her hair to be brushed. Kira turns into a little monster everytime we have to brush her hair... so everyday!

Laura said...

Thank You!!! He's so cute, and he has so much hair. You're babies are lucky, mine are all bald for the first year. Congrats on the new house!

Tom and Jen said...

Yay! I'm glad you were finally able to sell your house! :) Chase is sure a cutie, and Makenna is sure looking more grown up!I hope all is going well!!