Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Mothers/Fathers Day to Us!

Happy Father's Day! Even though I know Steve barely looks at our blog I'm posting this just in case he might read it some day. Makenna and I are so lucky to have Steve. He is so patient with Makenna and she adores him. She always is wanting to play with him and do anything that he's doing. He also has to put up with me which isn't easy since I'm this emotional/crazy/pregnant lady. He works so hard for our family and WE LOVE HIM!







Also I celebrated Mother's Day this weekend. Steve bought me my ticket to see Mama Mia and Chris and I made a weekend out of it. We wandered the Gateway, went to dinner, saw a movie, had ice cream on Friday. Saturday we laid around with NO CHILDREN to bother us all morning, went to lunch, saw Mama Mia which was amazing, and had ice cream again. It was a great weekend, thanks Chris!















2 comments:

Christine said...

Josh said that since we were wearing the same color shirts-people were probably thinking we were girlfriends out on a date! :)

Misha Palza said...

Steve is such a great Daddy! I am so glad for you. Mama Mia sounds wonderful, glad it was such a good weekend.