Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Few Random Things

Makenna likes to draw on the dry erase board. So the other morning she's drawing and I'm cleaning up and I turn around and she is smelling one of the markers and says to me, "Mom this marker smells good!" Should I be concerned?






Today Chris and I took the girls and went and enjoyed the sunshine. We did some hiking/exploring and had our picnic lunch up in the mountains. What a beautiful morning!



Steve and Makenna tonight were trying to look like me except they would run into each other's stomachs and Makenna would fall over laughing. It was pretty funny, I was glad that I got to sit on the couch and laugh.









3 comments:

Misha Palza said...

Hmm, I think they were a little bigger than you. (Well, for now) Sounds like a blast!

Tom and Jen said...

In answer to your question, I wouldn't be concerned as of yet. Just let her know not to, and that it isn't good for her. (I'd tell Alyse it was yucky to smell. That *usually* works for us.)
She is getting so big, and her hair is so long!
Sounds like you've been having some fun! :) I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Christine said...

Huffing markers already, huh? :) I need a copy of that pic!