Friday, August 7, 2009

Mark and Steffani's Wedding

It was my little bro's wedding yesterday! It was so much fun, I just can't believe my brother is married! All my siblings are still the age of 10 in my mind. We're so happy to have Steffani in our family- she is a perfect fit. It was wonderful to be with family and enjoy this day with Mark and Steff. Here are some pictures of the day.




Makenna is finally warming up to Grandpa


The three best looking men of the day.





The reception was at a park up the canyon- it was beautiful!











Mark and Steff with my grandparents












3 comments:

Misha Palza said...

Wow, that makes me feel so old. Congratulations to Mark. I am so happy for him. You have such a cute family.

Misha

Christine said...

I love both of your dresses! :)Hope your trip is going well. Happy birthday tomorrow too!

Jennie said...

hey! happy birthday yesterday! i hope it was fun!

sorry its late...