Monday, July 13, 2009

Families are Forever

This weekend we were able to go to the Bountiful temple and see our friends be sealed to their new little boy. It was so fun to spend it with Steve and Marly and their family and be in the temple. I'm so grateful for the sealing power and that families can be together forever- I sure love my family. Thanks Steve and Marly for inviting us!

Me with Tori and Julia- Julia was getting so tired of pictures and not wanting to smile any more but then when she was getting pictures with me she had the biggest grin:)

Not the best picture but they have the cutest family.
While we we're outside taking pictures we saw my aunt and uncle! It was such an odd coincidence since we all were just visiting that we had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Nicole Pace Donovan said...

What a small world! I love that you saw each other at the bountiful temple when you live in Logan and they live in Idaho.