Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing too exciting

Nothing really too exciting has been happening around here so I thought I would just share some random thoughts and cute pictures of Makenna
  • I can't wait for it to be warmer outside- honestly I wonder sometimes why I don't move somewhere where winter is a little bit shorter
  • Yesterday was the first day in 3 months that I did not get spit up on me!, however today I haven't been so lucky and it's only 10 am
  • Makenna turned 3 months over the weekend. I can't believe how fast they grow!

  • Now that Valentines is over we don't have to worry about soft sugar cookies but now there are cadburry eggs and jellybeans! How is one ever to lose weight with such yummy treats around?
  • Makenna can almost roll over- if it wasn't for those arms I think she would have it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

she has the BEST hair! why can't my kids have hair like that?!

Christine said...

MMMM Sugar cookies, now I am hungry....wonder if I have time to make some today. :)

Arnold Family said...

She is just so cute. The other day Gabby saw your blog and she said "That baby has a lot of hair!"