Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So yesterday was my birthday, and it was such a good day. I of course went to work but the rest of the day I did absolutely nothing! My cute husband got me the fourth book of the Twilight series and since I got home yesterday afternoon I haven't done much else excpet read (so much for getting my "to do" list done) Steve also got me the movie Fools Gold which really isn't one of my most favorites, however I do have a thing for Matthew, and Steve likes to tease me about it. Steve also purchased me an air mattress for our camping adventures- pictures will be taken soon of this wonderful gift since we're going camping this weekend. I think Steve's jealous because he's talking about getting himself one even though when we bought mine he said he didn't need one. Thanks mom for the earrings and Ione for taking us out for dinner! It's been a good 24 yrs of life- I have a college education, a good husband, I'm almost a mom, I've had several jobs, many embarrasing moments, 3 cars, the list is endless. I wonder what'll happen the next 24 years of my life?!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Well, let me be the first to wish you a Happy (Late) Birthday! Glad it was a good one for you. Enjoy being 24 and even 25, becuase I just turned 26 last month, and this is the first time I've started feeling OLD! I'm so glad you have a blog site now. Its so much easier to keep in touch. I'm so excited for you guys and your new little arrival in November. Take Care!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Happy Birthday Wendy. It sounds like you had a good day you deserve the best.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Happy 2-4 Wendy, you accomplished woman you. I hope you enjoyed your day of Wendy. All mom's should have that atleast once a year.

Jennie said...

happy birthday! believe it or not... i thought about you all day! i am sorry i didn't call you too!

hope it was a good one!