Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Utah Trip

We had a few days rest and then the kids and I were off to Utah. We stayed at Jared and Lauren's and had a great time. We went to the Logan Aquatic Center...
The next day was filled with Hyrum Dam and Aggie Ice Cream
That evening my friend Sarah from highschool got married. It was so good seeing friends
Sunday we had family dinner and celebrated Kaylee's Birthday. No picture but we went to the park after dinner where Mark and I had a competition of who could jump out of the swing the farthest..I have not laughed that hard in a long time!
Monday July 3 we went to stay with Chris for a night. Got snowcones and helped with the Runhaar's annual BBQ before the fireworks
Before leaving to come home on the 4th I had lunch with my friend Cindy (from college). That night Makenna went with friends to do fireworks so the boys got to be the men in charge of ours. They loved lighting the fireworks while Steve and I watched. However it was chilly! We had to get the blankets and hats!

No comments: