Friday, April 30, 2021

Quarantine and Getaway

Caleb's class got quarantined. I feel lucky that he was the only one this year that had this happen to and just this once. Because someone in his class got covid the whole calss had to do online learning for a week. Caleb was able to come to work with me and do his stuff while I worked. He was so good because it wasn't very exciting. He got his owkr done and we brought a bag full of things to do and he also spent a lot of time on the computer watching shows. It was a long week but he was such a trooper! He also drew this picture of a flamingo on my white board at work that I had to take a picture of before it got erased.
Chris and I had our weekend get together to Idaho Falls. We enjoyed going to the Museum of Idaho where the exhibit was BodyWorlds: ANimal Inside Out. It was pretty fasciniating. Because of Covid we weren't able to go to any plays or attend the temple but still enjoyed a massage, getting our nials done, lots of good food and games!

No comments: